Monday, October 29, 2007

Election Nov. 6th

Vote
To Re-Elect
Dana Caudill Jones
For Alderman


• I will continue to bring strong, conservative, common sense leadership to Kernersville.

• I will continue to work to keep taxes low, improve roads, and promote the economic development of Kernersville.

• I will continue to work hard to improve public safety.

• I will continue to listen to the concerns of our citizens because you the citizens are the most important part of our town.

• I will continue to improve our recreation facilities. I will make sure that we have a variety of accommodations to meet the needs of all residents.

• I will continue to work on positive economic development for the town. I will support the continued redevelopment of downtown and will continue to work toward long-term industrial/commercial projects that will bring benefits to all citizens.

• As in the past I will continue to afford our citizens the balance of high quality town services and an affordable tax rate for all families.

I have greatly enjoyed serving as one of your Alderman for the past four years. It has been an honor. I am asking that you extend my service to you and our town by voting for Dana Caudill Jones on November 6th.

Please feel free to contact me so that we may speak on any issues or concerns. I may be reached at the following numbers or email.

Dana Caudill Jones
336-993-5070 Home
336-996-5151 Work
dcjones@caudills.com

No comments: